Wednesday, January 09, 2019

This is Me, or how I perceived myself in 2018

This is yet another old post that I thought I needed to clean up, finish up and put out there as part of my 2019 de-clutter. I started this sometime in 2018, I don't remember when but it was before I decided to take part in fights.

 I'm a proud small business owner of a specialty Yarn Store and Knitter extraordinaire! 

 Someone who loves to dress up as a bad-ass with a love for cheesy Kungfu

 I also like to dress up and play at being a model for friends


 I'm an avid Muay Thai fan (Top is Lerdsila at the Ronin 2018 Seminar and bottom is Saenchai from 2017)

 I like to leap up and take chances at being a badass in the most humbling environment surrounded by supportive friends in a muay thai gym unlike any other. (Short North Muay Thai)


I even went so far in 2018 to check off another bucket list item and went to my first fight! I had two fights, first a win and then a lose by decision (it was really close I think I was nicked points due to headgear is what I overheard) but they were good and amazing and I'll talk about that more in another post.

 I'm the mother to an adorable mixed child, Colin Eldon Hall and am prepared to stand up for him and with him when it comes time to talk about his multi-facted ethnic culture.

 I have been and will return to being an independent Fashion Designer

 I am a positive force with colorful hair no matter what other people may think. Both traditional and radical but always respectful and full of empathy.

 I'm a wife and partner to someone who likes to smile and laugh with me.

 Had the pleasure of being on national TV with one of my best friends aiming high for a dream that has not come true.

Being almost famous by association (that is a young Daniel Henney and I was his dresser for my school fashion show at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago)


We still have three cats that are complete idiots that love us unconditionally and they just add to the disaster that Andy and I try to call our home.  It's hard with an anxiety ridden orange girl, broken trash cat who thinks every meal is his last then pukes and a high strung princess cat that thinks she is the center of everyone's world. But we love them.



I still try to make time for video games and I'll never stop my love of plushies or Final Fantasy.


No comments:

Post a Comment