Friday, October 12, 2012

Triple digit Jeans - OOTD

You know how your friends with a bit more money or those fancy fashion bloggers coo over their new denim that is easily 1/4 of your paycheck? Yah I'm sick of hearing about it too. But I got a pair. Of course I didn't spend the whole amount, in fact I lucked out in getting these black stretch G-star raw jeans from Brigade for only $50 on super duper clearance (as in we need to make room for winter!). I can report back that ok, maybe these are the softest pair of jeans to have ever touched my legs, yes they make my butt look good and they aren't so super tight in their sizing to make me feel like a monster (although I've given up caring what a size label says years ago). I certainly won't endorse putting yourself into questionable debt over a pair but if you can swing it you should really try it. 

As for the rest of my outfit it's also on the cheap.

Pink sparkle flats by Steve Madden from DSW
Jolly Roger belt from Express men's section with 50% coupon
Tobi Polka dot sleeveless blouse from the 30% markdown section
Leopard print Grey Cardigan that I have had for so long I don't remember what I paid for it.
Brand spanking new hair cut from my friend Amie Vonderloh at Blake Rose Salon

Speaking of my cardigan and how long I have owned made me remember this smart little post my friend Jess Gambacurta  had about Cost Per Wear which I also think is appropriate to think about when investing in a fantastic pair of jeans that makes you feel and look amazing despite it's price point.

Now with the art studio set up and place for me to take photos in a regular spot I hope to continue to add to the Out of the Day posts. I am not however going to promise a steady stream of posts. I still have a lot of work to do in the real world and I am working on making time for things that make me happy such as Video games and kitty Cuddle time which I have less of now that I do have an out of house art studio to work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment