Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Anarchy Street - Store Review

I mean to do this really spiffy OTD post but all I could muster was a picture of my boot.  They are riding boots from Steve Madden about 2 years old but they have lasted me well.  The rest of what I am wearing is pretty classy except for my sickly face...... I can't stop sneezing and my head feels as foggy as the weather entering Hogwarts.
The rest of the outfit included black skinny jeans, nude cami underneath a sheer white silk blouse tunic recently bought,and my Billy Would necklace which I did manage to take a photo of also.


Since you can only imagine let me tell you about an online store that I tried for the first time Anarchy Street which is where I got my wonderful blouse.

It was one of my goals this year is to branch out and go to other online stores besides UO and affiliates.  I had been coveting some things from Anarchy Street and finally I just pulled the trigger.  The prices are reasonable and the quality of garment is comparable to what you are paying for.  It's not top of the line but it's not shabby either.  I would say the quality is better then UO but not up to Madewell.  I'm happy with my purchase though.

Pro: Great pricing, trend merchandise but no trendy, easy to navigate store, Pay Pal Friendly, Limited Merchandise for originaltiy

Cons: No tracking, shipping took full 10 days (stated it would take 7-10 days), Limited Merchandise not so many choices.

All in all I will order from them, I was very satisfied and I like to know no one else around my neck of the woods will have this shirt, especially since it is now sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment