Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bubbles all around!

All the glorious bubbles! I updated 3 new colors to my Etsy store today. Winter White, Red and chocolate Brown. I'm in love with how the White turned out. Unfortunately that is all I got done in terms of items for sale. I somehow whittled away my entire day yesterday knitting and Crocheting and DVD watching.

I was invited to come to this fiber festival in yellow Springs Ohio that I do really want to go to. Alas I don't have the time or Money. Because I did nothing productive Wednesday I need to work my butt off Saturday/Sunday to get some muslins done and a jacket pattern made. Hopefully I will have the sense of mind to finish that collar for the striped Blouse and to make something else Full cloth.

There was this great striped denim at the fabric store I eyed. I must be good and wait till I make some more Sales before I invest again.

Did I mention I was on Ravelry? it is pretty awesome all the free patterns for knitting and crocheting that they have on there. I am going to attemp socks again once I get this Extra long Arm warmer under wraps as well as this devlish Stitch Diva Pattern for a "hourglass Jacket". If you are on ravelry you can see my progress as ~tornangel012~

No comments:

Post a Comment