Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OTD - SLUT UP!

So I don't get to dress up to go clubbing very often anymore.  My good Friend Arnell was having his huge birthday bash and I heard they were going to this new club/bar called Double Happiness.  Little did I know it was completely rented out by our crew so I didn't need to go so overboard.  C'est La Vie!
My Slut Up bitchy picture for the night.

Just having a little too much fun with the remote for my DSLR.
Necklace is Geeky Cat by Kuma Crafts on Etsy
You can also see the eye make up the best on this photo.

Outfit Details
Dress UO - Super Sale got it for $7.00
Wide 3 strap Cinch Belt Target
Rhinestone Silver Hoop Earrings from Express
Silver sandals - Michael by Michael Kors
Tokidoki "I Love LA" bullet Watch
Military Jacket from Express
Yep that's all.... I really love the remote for my camera.  I also like making stupid faces.  I'm probably going to start putting them in instead of editing them all out from now on, because that is just me and my personality!
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment