Thursday, September 08, 2011

Oh HAI!

Hello, it's been a while.  Sorry for the Hiatus but I got Married!
 It was August 20th, 2011 at my home church with my Youth Pastor from a kid being the officiant.  I won't go into a lot of details right now because I'm still sorting photos and I'm way behind on blogging other things such as my NYC and Lake House Bachelorette trips amongst other things.  I also have all my Honey Moon Photos to go through from Londond, Paris and Rome! It's been such a whirlwind and my brain is still only functioning at maybe 45% right now. I also want to wait till I get more photos from the wedding in from my Photographer (The Rogue Magnolia) before I make a big official everything post from the wedding.

Here's a small taste from some friends photos.
This First one is one of my Favorites.  A Polaroid by my friend Claire!
BAM!





 Yes, Somehow our reception ended with Fireworks thanks to a Baseball game and Britney Spears concert going on down the street next to our Venue!

And a sneak peek from Candace aka The Rogue Magnolia

No comments:

Post a Comment