Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm a little late.

daily in cincy, originally uploaded by tornangel012.

So this was my outfit from the Thursday photo shoot down in Cincy. It was for my lingerie trunk show coming up August 21st at Undone Shoe and Lingerie Boutique in the Short North.

I am wearing a yellow lace balconette bra from Victoria's Secret which you can see the straps here.
Tie-dye skirt worn as a dress from TJ Maxx for $20.00
Vintage Swan pendant necklace
White mossimo flip flops from Target $12.99

Here is a little peak of the Behind the scene shoot. Next week the real photos will be in!

My gracious photographer Adam Leigh-Manuell from Alias Imaging in Cincinnati

Tosha doing Makeup and Hair.

Tondi from "Her thought Bubble" modeling for me and Laura I.

THE END!

For this post at least...............

No comments:

Post a Comment