Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Joy of vintage


The strange thing about me is that I love old things, furniture, decorations, art but I have the worst time trying to do vintage clothes. I'll buy a few pieces here and there but I never end up wearing them. Above are pictures of some of the wood blocks that I see every year at the Ohio State Fair that I always want to buy but never do.
The only thing I can wear is Vintage Jewelry.

These are a couple pieces I picked up at the Ohio State Fair that I am totally in love with!


Tomorrow is a new photo shoot for my lingerie that I am presenting at the Trunk show. I am extremely unhappy with how my bralettes came out but it is a work in progress as always. I won't post anything today but I will next week as soon as I get them back from Adam. I am very excited to be working with models Tondi Collins and Laura Itzkowitz. This is a shoot I have been wanting to do for awhile.

I promise tomorrow I will take a long awaited outfit of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment