Monday, December 14, 2009

Being in the mood

For sewing that is and creating.   Whenever I feel especially down and my craft books and runway fashion magazine aren't giving me enough of what I need, I look towards this particular website.



Just browsing all these fun little items that I know I could made or someone I know could make helps to push myself.  It is also funny how somethings can traverse from asia to the american mainstream.

Like this cute Monster Pouch.


Here is Antrhopologie's version





And these great Resin Pendants make me want to learn how to make my own!



Everything is so funky yet artistic and I love it.  This is the kind of stuff I want to make to sell in the summer/spring for art/craft shows.  First and foremost I want to be able to get my own pattern resolved for a barrel bag to sell based on woodland creatures.  That will be later on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment