Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Uniform Project

If you have never heard of this you need to catch up!
The Uniform Project is this incredibly creative team of ladies who are raising money for children in India to go to school.    This actually was one of the things I had seen floating around the internet that made me want to get back into Blogging myself and put myself out there.

In short, Sheena in the photos is destined to wear one type of dress for 365 days!  She has 6 of the same dress to change around and style but the dress MUST be worn.  I was fortunate enough to take part of this and donate both a monetary and clothing donation to the cause which will later be auctioned off as well to help raise more money!


In this outfit she is wearing a pair of my Striped Military pants and White Bubble Scarf

Also this month if you make a monetary donation Ebay will match it!!!  What better way to give for the less fortunate then double the donation?

No comments:

Post a Comment