Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Chores

So who else is already done with the Holidays before they happen?  I just feel like this year I have been running errands on every single free day I have had.  It's as little annoying as I just want to finish up The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess on the Wii.

We have some guests staying with us after Christmas till the New Year so we are trying to look like responsible adults in our house.  We have been cleaning for days.........  Finally it has put me in the mood to make my quilted hangings for the bathroom built in shelves.


I'm using this under the sea themed fabric to go with the rest of the Bathroom decor which is also sea creature themed.  It's called Mendocino from Heather Ross for Free Spirit and I picked up mine from no other place then Sew to Speak.  Here's the progress.



And my favorite two panels



I Hope that all of you got your last minute sewing projects done as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment