Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sew to Speak meets the Internets!

Super exciting!
Remember that little local fabric store I always rave about?



Well they are now ONLINE with a little store!   Of course it's not all their fabrics and notions but it's a good start and great taster for those who can't make the local commute.  My most favorite thing about them is their unique collection of fabric prints and import japanese fabrics and prints.

I think these Ladies have made so much progress and done such a fine job with their store.  I really can't gush enough about it.  Every time I go in I end up spending much more then I should and for projects I haven't even made up yet!

They are also on twitter
as am I

They carry various lines like Moda, Alexander Henry, Kokka, Momo and so much more!
Go check them out!  While I am fortunate enough to actually go into the store today!

No comments:

Post a Comment