Saturday, March 27, 2010

OTD: Spring is nearly upon us!

After Yesterdays unfortunate surprise of Snow Spring came today in the form of Sunshine and cool winds.  Driving around windows rolled down I felt inspired to write a nice light entry.  I have some longer ones in the works that I will be posting this week about projects I am on and been a part of.

I went to visit my lovely friends at Sew to Speak for the store's 2 year Birthday Party!  I was good and restrained myself from buying anything but a remnant of fabric and a book I have been wanting.  Sure I usually preach that you can get books cheaper on Amazon but I am a huge fan of supporting a local store.  I'll write a little review on the Book "The Sewing Bible" in another post. 
For today it is Outfit of The Day!
I am wearing a really old knit and fur trimmed vest from Express like 10 years ago!
Leopard Cardigan also from Express
White Draped t-shirt from Anthropologie
Grey racer back tank from Express
Black distressed jeans from Express with knee rips by me
Black Zigi Soho open toe booties
Large Swan Sunglasses from UO
Hematite and Silver diamond dangle earrings from Express

Geez.......... I can't wait for my mini-break to NYC to get some clothes that are NOT Express into my wardrobe again!


1 comment: