Sunday, September 06, 2009

Friday I'm in love

I have seen this movie twice now. It was just that Good. I am a huge Tarantino Fan and this was one of his best movies ever. I'm still very partial to "From dusk till dawn" but this has introduced me to a new celebrity crush, and let me tell you I have very few celebrity crushes.

This new Crush if you can't recognize him is Eli Roth, not only is he a fine looking gentleman but he also has a dark disgusting side (horror films) which I can really get behind. For those who may not know me well, I LOVE to watch horror/scary movies. I especially love Foreign scary movies. I also have this odd obsession with zombies. The first thing I always do when I go someplace new is think about my best escape root from zombies. Sometime I even knock on walls a little bit to see if they are slat board or just drywall. I pay attention to ceiling vents, possible places a zombie could wriggle through and take stock of the nearest weapons and food stores. It is a little bit terrible.

I am looking forward to the new movie Zombieland.

No comments:

Post a Comment