Monday, November 15, 2010

ViewFinder Show!


Coming up this weekend ViewFinder at Junctionview Studios
Saturday & Sunday from 11 am-7pm

Yet another Wonderful Craft show that I am honored to participate in.  It maybe the first year for this but it won't be the last and we have a wonderful team of people spearheading this event.  It is not only a craft show but also open art studios from the Junctionview folks and other local artists showing their works on various wall spaces.

For my part I have helped in the Sponsorship organizaition and Volunteer organization.  This year has been eventful (quite literally) for me with my first taste in Independence day and now this event.  I feel good about it though and very appreciated when all is said and done.  That is one great thing about Columbus the people here are very appreciative (or at least the ones I surround myself with) of any and all efforts for the participation of events.

I've been working very diligently on re-stocking my fabric and felt hair pins, swag bag goods and Cowls.  Here is a peek of some of the things I will have.



No comments:

Post a Comment