Friday, May 11, 2012

Minty Gold - OOTD

I know it's been a while since I've done an outfit. I may have another lag coming up as our house is soon to be a construction zone for a new kitchen. Then again I don't have many excuses since the weather has been surprisingly pleasant here in the OH.

Majority of my clothes were from my trip to Chicago a couple weeks ago.
Jacket - Top Shop
Mint Rhinestone tank - Top Shop
Boyfriend Cropped Jeans- Express
Gold and Silver Heels - Top Shop
Owl Earrings - Thread
Necklace - Dongdaemon Korea
Watch - Baby G


I was ecstatic to find these shoes and even better they were on sale for $70, the last pair and in my size. It was like the fashion gods knew we were meant to be together. I'd been lusting for something patent silver or gold since fall and these are hitting all the right marks.

To go along with my current obsession of mint and gold I got my first gel manicure in my proclaimed colors for the season. I went to Elli Nail spa per my friend Amie's suggestion and was very happy with the service and the finished product. My nails have still been flaking since the harsh acrylics I had for  my wedding and normal polish just wasn't cutting it anymore with how tough I am on my fingers. The gel is thicker and stronger so I'm less likely to snag an edge or have chipping.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I have some good stuff lined up to show you next week!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment