Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tilt - Feeling Good

This week I am feeling very inspired and very productive. I got some DIY accomplished over the weekend. Started a few other person projects and worked on getting some of my fine art fine tuned for display.  These are some things that have helped me along in little ways to keep the cheer levels up!

1. Gel manicure- I am a huge fan! It's been over a week and no chips, no muss.  I'm going to become an addict. Totally worth the money for the safety of my fine tips.

2. Smashbox BB Cream- I was a skeptic and now I'm an addict. This stuff has completely wiped out the use of all other tinted moisturizers for me. It does what it says it will for my face and I love that it works as a primer as well. This has reduced my make up bag requirements by quite a bit.

3. Studio Ghibli plushes - no mater my mood I just need to look down at their cute faces and it can usually perk me up.

4. Clover circular knitting needles in size 2 - I have long been and still am a fan of Clover craft/art supplies and tools. I was ecstatic when I found that they brought back their short circular knitting needles and in new tiny sizes. It makes the new socks I am working on such a breeze.

5. Avengers Movie Marathon- I went I saw and conquered. There is no better way for me to take some serious me relax time then a movie marathon with loads of eye candy and nerdiness. I saved this for last because I could eye candy for days on the cast of this movie.


Starting in the order of my Favorites!
 Thor - Chris Hemsworth

 Iron Man - Robert Downey Jr.

 Captain America - Chris Evans

Hawkeye - Jeremy Renner

The Hulk - Mark Ruffalo (I like that they had him wear a purple shirt to keep some essence of the original hulk in there for character continuity).

Black Widow - Scarlett Johanson
I actually like her Character a lot but the boys are more fun to look at for me.

I found this random image while surfing google and it was too good not to share.
I wish Thor would be this casual in Asgard. That would make for a hilarious scene. Of course the Shawarma at the end of the Avengers is pretty classic too.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment