- Suzy Ultman
- Amy Turnsharp of Little Alouette
- Elizabeth Jones of Poshta
- Laura Kuenzil of Rivet
- Megan Green of Stinky Bomb
- Emily Westenhauser of Umbrella Girl Productions
- Danielle Maveal from Etsy
- Alison & Nick Nocera of Alison Rose
- Clinton Reno
- Grace Dobush of Gracie Sparkles & Author of Crafty Superstar
- And many more that you can read on here
Other Great Panels provided information on hiring interns/employees, small business legals, how to take better stock photos, booth set up and presentation for craft shows and events, keeping relations with current and making new customers and those are just to name a few.
Craftin' Outlaws Showcase Showdown!
I shared a table with my friend Laura Stith of Creux Poche who does these cute reversible fabric bowls.
The judges seriously deliberating and trash talking as the teams work hard on their crafts all for the Glory of an Original Flamestitch champion belt. It was great times and I made out better then I expected for this first time event. I'm excited to apply for Craftin' Outlaws. If I get in this will be my 3rd year with them.
I've also just released the applications for Independents day 2011 also so I'll be busy with that. I might as well commit Social Suicide because with the wedding coming up and all the sewing and DIY decorations I have I'm not going to have a social life at all.
If you would like to Apply for Craft Alley the Application can be found here!