Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Por Vida

I wish you could of seen how Glitzed out this sign was in person

This was one artist studio.  I can only imagine how unnerving it would look to the intoxicated person. I was totally sober (per usual since I'm allergic to the spirits) and it made me feel like I was Alice tumbling down that rabbit hole.


There was also a wall of logs that my Hubby kept photobombing me when I was trying to take this.

My friend the Log Lady enjoying herself with one of the many strangers that we met that night.  I'm not even sure if it was a man or women in this costume but they were happy to give out Free hugs!

Paintings by Lisa Mclymont

Painting by Adam Brouillette

Painting/Drawings by Cat Sheridan

This Sculpture was by one of the Organizers Kat Marie Moya

Picture by Laine Bachman
This was also one of my favorites.  I always have an affinity towards playing card and tarot card type of works.  Maybe it stems slightly from my love of fortune telling and Alice in Wonderland.

Sculpture/Doll by Sharon Dorsey

It was my first time attending the event and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the artwork and the turn out.  I know Columbus has a lot of fantastic artists but I haven't been to an art show event in a while due to the wedding and going to weddings this entire summer into fall.  I was very happy that this was my first show to witness because it puts lot's of good vibes into my artists heart.

Unlike my friend Claire who's log is apparently very very sad.
She was a rockstar that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment