Thursday, April 21, 2011

TiLT

This week I'm going to flood you with pictures of things I love instead of the usual list of five.  For my list of five I will tell you things that will be happening in my near Future that I am excited about.

1. My first Tattoo.  Saturday is my appointment at 3pm.  We will see what kind of pain I can bear on my wrist and how well I can hide it from my family this Easter Sunday!
2. Making Easter Baskets for my Niece, Nephew and Fiancee (yes he still get's an Easter Basket).  It is one of my favorite things to make all year for my niece and nephew.
3. I'm trading in a cleaning out a lot of old video games, my DSi, & Andy's DS lite for a 3DS!
4. Making a new skirt for myself this weekend with a Yoke waistline.
5. Finalizing the guest list for the wedding.

Enjoy the eye candy













No comments:

Post a Comment