Monday, April 18, 2011

Warm Weekend

Happy Monday! This weekend so was jam packed with events I was smart enough to take my camera around with me everywhere.  There wasn't a single day and hardly any hours where I could just sit down and relax. Let me give you a little summary of my weekend before I get into the nitty gritty of my outfit.

Friday: Work then home. Senoir Thesis show for my TA Tosha Stimmage. Dinner at Ted's Montana Grill then Movie at Arena Grand of Hanna.

Saturday: Filling a prescription then meeting with Mom to run errands. Went to Michaels & Joanne fabrics to get craft stuff for wedding and use up some coupons.  I saved over $70 thanks to my teacher discount and coupons. Hopped over to Filene's basement where I got two new pairs of gold shoes, one dressy for my best friends wedding and the one's below to fill my chunky platform void.  Late lunch at Charley's Steakery, then home to get ready for Tiger Tree's 4 year Anniversary Store Party at Josh & Nikki's House.  My friend Beth joined me for that.  After that party proceeded to a Fashion Photography industry mixer at Matthew Roharik Studios where Beth and I picked up my old Intern Emily to come with us.  Capped off the night with beer and acting like Idiots Playing Kinect at my house.

Sunday: Woke up went to Palm Sunday Church Service, Jetted over to Polaris to take measurements for the band whom I am making dresses to wear at the Wedding Reception.  Met up with my friend Patty to shop around and use up some more Coupons at Polaris.  Tried to go home but got lost on 270 ended up on 161 then got home to wrap presents for my friend Steph's birthday BBQ.  Hung out in Clintonville for the BBQ, on the way home stopped into OSU for Andy to pick up some things from work and then home for the rest of the night.

Honestly my weeks are more relaxing then my weekends. Below is the outfit I wore Sunday, it was a gorgeous day out with a little chill from the high winds but otherwise quite pleasant.
Cape is from Voodoo Denim Lounge in the Short North
Silky tunic blouse from Anarchy Street
Esley cropped grey pants from Need Supply
Chunky Platforms from DSW/Filene's Basement on Sawmill by BCBGeneration



I was absent from blogging last week but this week I have mounds to share and I promise I won't fall behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment