Friday, May 20, 2011

Not so Classy

Just having a little fun.  It's been a bit since and OTD.  The weather in Columbus, Ohio has been less then inspiring with this Monsoon type weather lingering and randomly pouring over us.  I decided to get out of my funk with some friends dressing up to go rock out some Karaoke!

Silk Flower hair Clip - Chicago Agaci Store
Grey Knit Blazer - Zara
Love your Librarian T-shirt - Alison Rose
Pleated Heart skirt - Zara
Galon Shoes - Karmaloop

A close up of the hotness which are my shoes in electric blue.

Just me and my jokers Arnell and T.J hanging out for some good times!  It's hard to believe I have known Arnell for about 15 years and T.J. 13 years.  The way time passes can be so funny.  It seems just like yesterday when Arnell and I were working at the comic store together and meeting T.J. and some friends at the Blue Danube for some late night food.  Great times, good memories and many more to come. 

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment