Thursday, May 05, 2011

TiLT - Beauty Edition

I feel like the other day I did a serious and personal post so today's TiLT I wanted to focus on something a little frivolous.  These are my top 5 beauty products that I am loving and using everyday.


1. Hope in a tinted moisturizer.  I have always been a huge fan of Philosophy products and especially hope in a jar during the winter months.  I was ecstatic to try out their tinted moisturizer.  It is lovely, not thick and chunky at all and still packs a moisture punch that is light.  I wear this easily with powder over it and skip the foundation.

2. Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion.   Long gone are the days or creased eyeshadow or even difficult eyeshadow that won't stay on my lid.  I admittedly haven't used a lot of eyeshadow primers but after using this one and finding it to do it's job just right I don't feel the need to continue the search.  It comes in 3 colors and this particular one gives a soft gold shimmer underneath.

3. MAC Super Slick Liquid Eye Liner. I'm not as big into MAC products like I once was but I had been searching for a new alternative liquid liner that wasn't going to clump up if I made several passes over the same spot on my lid.  I came across this by impulse and that was probably one of the best impulse buys I have made in a long time.  Just like the name it is super slick.  The only annoyance factor is that it will take a little bit of time to dry.  I still like it much better then the liquid last liner that uses a brush to apply.  I feel like I have more control with this foam tip applicator.

4. Maybelline's Great Lash Big Mascara. I always come back to this standard for mascara.  It does exactly what it says it'll do giving me great big lashes with no fuss and no need to re-apply repeatedly.  I can also easily find it at any drug store or supermarket instead of trucking myself all the way to a Sephora.

5. Hello Kitty Eau de Parfum.  Yah that's right I'm rocking the Hello Kitty, but not because of the brand.  I'm a hard one to please when it comes to perfumes.  I'm very picky and I like mine flowery, not overpowering, fresh and with as little as that hard perfume scent as possible.  Hello Kitty gave me all those things also the convenience of it being in a roller ball.  I LOVE being able to have my perfumes in a roller ball style so they are slim and fit nicely for travel and in my makeup bag.

Are there any daily beauty supplies that you can't be without?  I'd love to hear what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment