Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Gifts from overseas

One of my Best friends lives in New Jersey and the other in Seoul, Korea.  We were roommates in College even though we weren't always "technically" roommates, but we spent more time together then we ever did apart in college.  I haven't seen my roomie in Korea for YEARS and it makes me sad.  This summer I am hoping to change that and make a trip out there with the Hubby for our one year anniversary.

Until then we have been sending each other snail mail letters and packages over the years, if infrequently.  Recently my oldest brother has been doing business in Korea again and met up with my roomie to give her my package and to bring me mine.

Seriously no one knows me as well as these two ladies. She got my package dead on.  Kawaii gifts of masks, stickers, decorative tapes, Alice in wonderland and Le Petit Prince related then lastly cat related stationary and stickers.

The overall haul:
Animal Face Masks
Le Petit Prince Fox pen
Decor Tape
Alice in Wonderland Planner
Stickers and more Stickers
Le Petit Prince Post it Notes

A close up of my Post it notes. They are so pretty I'm not even sure where or how I will use them.  It's been a dream of mine to make a knitting Le Petit Prince Universe Mobile. Maybe this is the kick started I needed to start the project.

The Jetoy cat stickers.  I LOVE them, they look so much like my little Rambo kitty. She has the biggest eyes I've ever seen on a cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment