Thursday, July 21, 2011

TiLT - Harry Potter Edition

I did promise Tatting photos and a post about it. I didn't forget but it's Thursday.  So I post this today and tomorrow my post on Tatting. I can for sure say it will go up because I already did it. I just need to press the button to publish it. Cheers!  (P.S. That was a lot of strange short statement type sentences which I am not fond of but I shall leave for now)


1. This week I saw the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2.  It was good and it felt like it was finished but I don't think I could easily watch that again the way I have with the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.  That being said there was so major hotness!  Yes I know very mature of me.  At least these boys are legal even if it makes me feel a bit like a cougar.  Which brings me to my #2.

 2. Matthew Lewis AKA Neville Longbottom.  My how the children have grown.  Even better there is an appreciation blog of this man's gorgeous smile.  "fuckyeahmatthewlewis"  It's not a lot but it's enough to bring a goofy look to my face and brighten my day.

3. Emma Watson.  What a darling women she has become.  I could stare at her photos for hours.  She just exudes this kind of quiet intensity.  She reminds me somewhat of Audrey Hepburn, a girl who's got it together, intelligent but still soft and stylish.  Her Pixie haircut is killing me in jealousy!  I wish I could pull something off like that especially in this heat.

4. Toys.  Thanks to the Harry Potter Franchise we have a huge assortment of toys spanning through the years that we can look forward to showing up as age, as our children age (well for those of us that already have children (I'm not one of them)).  I look forward to seeing photos of these nostalgic toys perhaps in Robot Chicken Stop animation someday or just the quirkiness of Diaramas.

5. Books.  For a time these books had new reader's gripped to them and have given a younger generation an appreciation for the written word.  I can dig anything that helps promote reading.  They are fairly easy reads and I know people in all age groups who have thoroughly enjoyed them.

My runner ups for TiLT and just some other Harry Potter Nonsense
 6. Professor Minerva McGonagall best dressed witch ever!  She is how I would dress if I was a witch.  Hands down I feel like she is a combination of Eiko Ishioka, Martin Margiela and Alexander McQueen in the way that she dresses.

7. Rupert Grint & Tom Felton...... I would of mentioned them earlier but I didn't want to seem like I was a cougar on the prowl, especially since I am marrying the love my life in a mere month.

No comments:

Post a Comment