Friday, October 07, 2011

OOTD - Home Made

 This was a very random day where I felt the need to wear something I made.
Can you guess what it is? Most people would guess the skirt since I do love to drape but it is actually the blouse.  It was something hanging around in my basement that just needed some last touches of elastic  around the wrists to finish it off.  It was one of my projects to finish after Independents day and before my onslaught of Craftin' Outlaws preperations.  I feel like this outfit was a little wonky because it was unusually cold so I grabbed the only pair of leggings I could find which were these marbled wonders I got in Paris.

Sunglasses are Vintage bought at American Apparel
Blouse is made by me
Grey Draped Skirt UO
Marbled Tights from H&M Paris
Blue Suede wedges from Karmaloop

No comments:

Post a Comment