Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sick Wreck - OOTD

This outfit was a mistake.  I have no qualms posting it because I think it's natural to show a bad side also.  I basically thought when I woke up what do I feel like wearing?  What is clean? let's just pile it on.  It also exemplifies what bad decisions we can make while we are sick.  This was almost two weeks ago.  I am still sick.  I am going to my doctor today with hopes that it is not strep, but I have been so heavily medicated on nasal spray, mucinex and dayquil I'm not even sure what symptoms exist except for this cough, and gross nuclear looking waste coming from my nose.  Pleasant I know.

 I don't think I can even begin to describe what this man repelling mess is that I was wearing.


 At least my makeup wasn't a total mess

I am also determined to bring back high buns and scrunchies this winter albeit my previous TiLT . Let's hope this sickness can be resolved quickly before Halloween so I can enjoy the weekend.  Work at the day job has been an angst ridden situation lately.  Not the work itself but personalities, but thus is the truth isn't it?  Nothing can be perfect we just need to move along and keep out focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment