Friday, October 28, 2011

Young and Professional -OOTD

This week I've been a little more inspired to dress up.  I think it has to do with the fact that I have been closet cleaning to switch out my summer to fall/winter clothes.  I dug up some treasures that I forgot I had. Such as corduroy blazers with elbow patches that once belonged to my brother's when they were in middleschool (yes I am that tiny).  This outfit it what I wore to this Young Professionals of Columbus Conference that I attended the social gathering.  Mostly I was there because my friend Claire wanted the company but the free eats were decent.  I also ran into two of my favorite people around town Kareem (Milk Bar) and Timothy Wolf Starr (The SBB) who were speakers and panelists for the event.

Grey Vintage Corduroy Jacket with suede elbow batches
Vintage Mink Collar
Banana Republic Dark Brown cap sleeve Mock turtle neck
H&M Paris long skirt
Gold Sam Edelman ballet flats.
Timepiece necklace from Spitalfields Market in London
Earrings from F21





This was just another look from this week that was kind of lonely and single in photo so I plopped her in here.  I wore this for the day I was supposed to have a meeting with some fellow fashion forward ladies Melanie McIntyre and Erika Dellatorre.
Anthropologie Sweater
Mossimo Tank Top from Target in Oatmeal
Rodarte for Targe Mustard Skirt
Missoni for Target slippers
DKNY fishnet tights
Anne Holman Perch Earrings from Blue Jade

This weekend is Halloween.  I'm going to do my best to be a Shutterbug around town and maybe even bring out a video camera.  My costume is going to be non-epic this year as I have been channeling all my energy into the grad school application and portfolio.  
Hope you all have a good and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment