Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gaultier year round

I have this one super awesome mesh Jean-Paul Gaultier halter dress I am in love with.  It was actually from his collaboration with Target a year or two ago.  I do have some authentic pret-a-porter JPG from my days working at Marshall fields in chicago but I much prefer this mesh dress.  It's meant to be more of a summer dress but I refuse to listen to the seasons of fashion when I feel I can wear it year round.  Besides on this Fall/Winter New York Fashion Week shorts are in abundance among many other things that are not really winter appropriate.

Brown Turtle neck - Victoria's Secret Catalog
Mesh Halter Dress - Jean Paul Gaultier from Target Collaboration
Grey Drapey Cardigan - Express
Lucite Jade Necklace - Curiosity Shop (as a present from Andy's Mom)
Zelda Super Skinny Jeans - Express
Brown Peeptoe eyelet heels - Bronx from Cheesecake Boutique


No comments:

Post a Comment