Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Andy and I had a late start.  We got each other very low cost presents such as Butter creams from Anthony Thomas, Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii and a Fedora of his own.  I finally finished both my little projects of making the felt garland (below) and the conversation heart Coasters (Above).



We both respectively rested in our own ways after work and then "suited up" to go see how our friend Stephanie's gallery opening at The Gangway for Sweet Nothings.  I was so happy to see her with a full gallery and store!  Everyone was a having a great time and finally got a good look at the space to germinate ideas to host events there and classes.  I'm very excited for the future of my friends space!


It may look tiny from the pictures but this is is only the front half.  You can see my submission of the event at the top, it's the knitting hearts mobile.  The back is this enormous studio space with a epically large table space for all sorts of projects to happen on.

On this special day I Wore:
Strapless dress from a random store in Chicago
Grey leopard print Cardigan - Express
Chevron Black cropped legggins - Express
Round toe Black Platform Pumps - Michael Kors
Vintage Sweater clip pin


1 comment:

  1. I love the leggings! And could die for the vintage sweater clip. :)

    ReplyDelete