Monday, July 06, 2009

Back to work


CIMG3825, originally uploaded by tornangel012.

This photo was from my short trip to the outside world today.
Andy decided to make a second box for our vegetables unfortunately it is too late to plant anything new for this summer but it is still good to place it for next year.

Standing inside of it I am wearing distressed Express jeans bought for $19.99 and altered 6" to be clam digger length
Zara black and white star chiffon blouse

Vintage sunglasses
Dave Sheely Tiki Ring from Etsy (this was the ring that I collaborated with him to make that is now named after me)

Black BCBG outlet T-strap heels

Evil eye anklet from Comfest

For the rest of the day I have spent it in the basement working on my menswear blocks for dress pants and a shirt. Testing in muslin is tomorrow. I also need to talk to the shoe designer about the fabrics that I need to purchase immediately to ensure there is time to make the menswear before the shoot. I think I am going to Miami for the photoshoot? Not so sure. Things are still very up in the air and confusing. Like the colors and the fact that the prototypes have not come in yet so who knows what it looks like.

Otherwise my favorite new pattern room toy is my single hole punch Rabbit!

1 comment:

  1. Work, work, work...feels like all that we do. Thank you for coming in to see me yesterday. I look forward to seeing more from you. Keep up the blog post. You have great style.

    Best,
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete