Monday, July 06, 2009

Lazy Sunday


CIMG3821, originally uploaded by tornangel012.

I tried my best to relax that day. Andy and I slept in. I did very little sewing work. I only just finished a skirt and sewed the buttons onto it. Watched a lot of bad TV a lot of Laundry. I finally got to put in a couple hours into Persona 3 also.

That day I was wearing
Beige Linen Shorts from Express on sale for $15.99
Kimchi and Blue white tie back blouse from Urban outfitters
Wood carved necklace from Korea
Yellow checker knitted head band made by me

This picture was taken in my kitchen next to our awesomely tiny oven called the Thermador.

Part of what I am working on in the basement. Red & white striped drapped skirt and the shirt blouse muslin which I am preparing to cut apart again to use as the basis for another dress in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment