Friday, July 24, 2009

Rainy Day


CIMG4102, originally uploaded by tornangel012.

This was from two days ago when it was raining and I had a very unpleasant day. I had left the sunroof to my precious Mini-Cooper open and it was raining all morning. I did not know this till minutes before I had to leave to go teach class at CCAD. It was Quite Miserable.


I actually didn't even wear these cute shoes. It was raining so badly I had my bright pink rain slicker on and galoshes.



I am wearing raglan puffed white button up shirt from Express
Bright Green Belt from BeBe
Shredded jeans by me
Steve Madden brown leather platforms from 2 years ago

Me and My best friend for the next several months. My wooden Swift to assist me in winding yarn. With the demand of all the yarn I am to knit this winter I had to invest and get myself something nicer then just using my knees or Andy's arms.

Along with that I made off like a bandit from dumpster diving at CCAD. With the Fashion department moving they were tossing a lot of really good yarn on cones. Such a waste so I did my best to save as much as I could before they picked up the dumpsters. It was raining and wet but soooo worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment