Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Proceeding onward


CIMG3842, originally uploaded by tornangel012.

Today was a good day of progress. Sorry again no photo of myself or what I was wearing but it really wasn't interesting whatsoever and nothing made by me either.

I finished the pattern for the checkered Cowl shirt dress. It turned out much better then I could of hoped for. So much still to be done though. I have bits and pieces of many of the looks for the photo shoot but only 1-2 complete looks and now I am eagerly waiting for fabrics to come in. Mostly I need to work on some shirts and get some pants fitted. I also need to start my work in leather. Lot's of finishing ahead of me also. Thank god for my interns Teresa and Emily. I am just barely going to get it all done and without them I had no hope of getting them done.

Full Frontal shot

Full Back shot

There are still a few things to be done on this such as the drawstring cord for the cowl, hemming, and attaching the buttons. I need to work on my knitting machine tomorrow while the interns are in. Also need to prep some handouts for class tomorrow on making a sleeve from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment