Monday, July 06, 2009

July the Fourth


CIMG3786, originally uploaded by tornangel012.

I know I am not the most up to date still but I am trying.
I was dressed extremely patriotic all the way up to the blue hair.
Blue Flip Flops free from PINK
White Sweatpants with red, white and blue rhinestones by PINK
White Tank top from Express
Vintage sunglasses from American Apparel
Grey re-make of Devil Wears Prada bag made by me

We had plans that day to go swimming at his Uncle's but it was a little cold so we just hung out on the hammock. Later in the day we went to the Local Fireworks.

I think I am starting to get the hang of this whole picture thing for the Blog. I do several test shots in different flash settings and ISO. I use us my tripod and timer and it's been getting a little better and better. Now I just need to find a good program to constantly crop it all down as I go into the next phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment